Re: MS Word 2010

Laura,

          I'm refusing to make that assurance but I will say that JAWS 18 is working as expected (so far, anyway) with MS-Office 2010 on my laptop which runs Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.296.

          Given this, it is my expectation that they should do the same under the Pro version of Windows 10.