From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 6:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello

Oh yes, and JAWS should work from the Systems Tray. You can Press Insert-J. You'll be in Options. Right Arrow once, and you'll be on Basics. Enter there. In that section, tab across, and Automatically Start up JAWS will be there, and a couple or three tabs to the right will be JAWS in Systems Tray, you will want to check both of those by pressing rthe Spacebar. Then tab to OK. Then press Escape.

Bye for now,

Carolyn