From: Shannon
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 6:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hi Joseph and all.

Thanks. For that it was actually helpful. And may make all the difference for me. That feature and learning what Ican and can not configure myself will help me figure which direction to go.

Thanks again

Shannon

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2017, at 4:32 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi,

If you have JAWS version 15 or above, you have the touch cursor. That cursor can get you to many more controls on a page or in a program than the invisible cursor can. The invisible cursor only works as well as the JAWS cursor, and for me, the JAWS cursor does not work at all on many web pages or in many programs. The touch cursor is like using your finger on a touch screen to navigate. You do not even need a touch screen on your device for this to work. Just press shift+numpad plus to turn it on and press the numpad plus twice to go back to the PC cursor. On a laptop, press shift+caps lock+semicolon to turn it on, and press caps lock+semicolon twice to turn it off. You go back to the PC cursor when turned off. This touch cursor in JAWS, allows you to navigate apps, just like you would with your finger. When on, just press your arrow keys. Right arrow is like swiping right for example. This is how you can use your keyboard with JAWS to navigate many environments, not just apps. I want you all to know that if you are switching to JAWS.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10