From: "Shannon" <shannon@bartchroofing.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: New user here; JAWs questions and concerns

Bill,
This is kind of cool. It could find some of the controls I know are there
but can't reach. It doesn't find all of them though.
I just popped into jaws 40 min mode to give this a brief test run. The arrow
keys and the number pad tab and shift tab move this guy around but I heard
the numpad say something about rotering through different kinds of controls.
I didn't know what that meant. Is that why it can't find the other things I
know are there? They are different from the ones it did find? Mostly it
found buttons and headers.
Thanks for the info.
Shannon