Re: MS Word 2010

Mario,

         Far be it from me to divine how and when (or whether) Microsoft updates these life cycle pages.  Clicking on a number of the "here" links for migration guidance takes you straight to the promo and purchase pages for Office 365 [which I personally have no desire to have].

         Given the way that dates are presented on the page I gave the link to I am not certain of how, precisely, one might interpret that disclaimer.