Re: forwarding a thunderbird question for another Window Eyes user reading mail as non threaded

Brenda <bjnite@...>

I checked for updates as you said, and I am up-to-date - no new updates. I still have the issue. I have been told by experienced W-e to Jaws users that this is an issue and that I'm not alone.

Not sure how you are so lucky to have the issue fixed.

Thanks anyway.
brenda

On 5/17/2017 12:18 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Just downloading the installer from VFO wont do it. You have to check for updates within Jaws. Bring up jaws then go to help then click check for updates. I had this happen just last week, I had to do a reinstall of windows and after reinstalling jaws the TB issue returned until I ran the update utility after it updated Jaws the problem was fixed...
On 5/16/2017 10:09 PM, Brenda wrote:
Hi List,

I do have the latest version of Jaws, I just checked, and if I don't use the threaded view jaws does not reat the message list.

Using windows 7/64 with latest Jaws and TB.

Is there another setting I'm missing?

Thanks for any help.

Brenda

On 5/16/2017 11:24 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
This is a bug in the new version of TB. you have to have the latest version of jaws to fix it. Or run an older version of TB and turn off updates.
On 5/16/2017 6:32 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Hello List,

I'm trying to transition to Jaws starting with emailing which I am getting a lot of experience on lately.

I find with Jaws I have to view messages as threaded which I don't

like. Is there a way to read messages as unthreaded. Jaws doesn't seem

to read the titles unless threaded. Hoping there is a setting to be

changed.