Re: forwarding a thunderbird question for another Window Eyes user reading mail as non threaded

dennis

as do i... you are correct. threaded is the only way. i remember when i started using thunderbird way back jaws had the same problem. at some point jaws got fixed until the thunderbird 5.2 update. i have gotten use to threaded view with no problems accept i can't arrange the collomes view like in list view. other than that its not a problem at all for me.

On 5/17/2017 11:15 AM, Brenda wrote:
I have been told be a very knowledgable person that using threaded view is necessary in Jaws and thatr I'm not the only one with the issue.

and I have latest Jaws and TB with win 7/64.

Brenda

On 5/17/2017 10:59 AM, Maria Campbell wrote:
If this person doesn't have JAWS 18 or an earlier version of TB, this is a problem.

lucky1inct@...
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

On 5/16/2017 9:32 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Hello List,

I'm trying to transition to Jaws starting with emailing which I am getting a lot of experience on lately.

I find with Jaws I have to view messages as threaded which I don't

like.  Is there a way to read messages as unthreaded.  Jaws doesn't seem

to read the titles unless threaded. Hoping there is a setting to be

changed.

.