Re: forwarding a thunderbird question for another Window Eyes user reading mail as non threaded

Brenda <bjnite@...>

I have been told be a very knowledgable person that using threaded view is necessary in Jaws and thatr I'm not the only one with the issue.

and I have latest Jaws and TB with win 7/64.

Brenda

On 5/17/2017 10:59 AM, Maria Campbell wrote:
If this person doesn't have JAWS 18 or an earlier version of TB, this is a problem.

lucky1inct@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

On 5/16/2017 9:32 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Hello List,

I'm trying to transition to Jaws starting with emailing which I am getting a lot of experience on lately.

I find with Jaws I have to view messages as threaded which I don't

like. Is there a way to read messages as unthreaded. Jaws doesn't seem

to read the titles unless threaded. Hoping there is a setting to be

changed.