Re: forwarding a thunderbird question for another Window Eyes user reading mail as non threaded

Maria Campbell

If this person doesn't have JAWS 18 or an earlier version of TB, this is a problem.

lucky1inct@...
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.
On 5/16/2017 9:32 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Hello List,

I'm trying to transition to Jaws starting with emailing which I am getting a lot of experience on lately.

I find with Jaws I have to view messages as threaded which I don't

like.  Is there a way to read messages as unthreaded.  Jaws doesn't seem

to read the titles unless threaded.  Hoping there is a setting to be

changed.