MS Word 2010

Laura Richardson

Good morning,

Currently I work from home using Windows 7, Jaws 15 and MS Word 2010 on a four year old laptop that is dying (ugh).  I’m supposed to be receiving a new laptop in the near future with Windows 10 Pro and Jaws 18 with the plan of installing MS word 2010 because I already have that version.  I’ve been told this combination will work but I’ve recently heard that MS Word 2010 will no longer be supported in the near future.  Since this will be a work computer, not just personal, it is crucial that I have a combination that works well with Jaws and will not be at risk of nonsupport in the near future.

Advice please? …… Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Laura