anything new on the elbraille?

ken lawrence

Hi JFW listers ken with a question. the notification to get the FS casts is checked in my jaws, but haven’t seen the button notifying me when a new one is made. not sure if it’s because I only use jaws as demo but haven’t seen it, so will ask this here. first of all anything new on the forth coming elbraille notetaker, and on a related note to that when I correct the issue with my computer that prevents me from installing the windows 10 creaters update, wil I notice a  differents in how jaws handles both the windows 10 mail app, in the edge browser and groove music apps, or will that not happen until the next major update to either jaws or windows 10?  is that why the elbraille hasn’t come out yet?  am a huge tech geek and am in our state technology devision of NFB here in jersey and am in a computer talk club here in central jersey, and would love to take something to the meetings.