Re: saying graphic as i arrow up and down a file list

Tom Lange

Yep, that'll do it, but to simplify things a little, just press insert+v to get straight to settings center, and in the search box type the word "graphics". Give it a couple of seconds to populate the search results, then arrow down to the graphics option.  press the space bar until Jaws says "labeled", then press Enter and you're in business.

Sent from my iPhone 7

On May 17, 2017, at 3:36 AM, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:

Hello Jed,

I recommend that you change how Jaws reads graphics.  Try this:

Run Jaws Manager with Insert F2.

Hit the letter S until you hear settings center and hit enter.

Down arrow until you hear Web / HTML / PDFs, and right arrow to open.

Hit the letter g until you hear graphics and labels, and right arrow to open.

Hit the letter G until you hear graphics verbosity.

Use the space bar to toggle in between the different options.  Choose labeled graphics.

Tab to the apply button and hit enter.  Then, tab around to the OK button and hit enter.  You are done.

Hope this helps,

James B