Re: Putting Keys back the way they were

Kimber Gardner

I'm not sure whether this will help you, but in the settings menu
invoked by jaws key plus V there is an option to return to the last
changed settings. I'm not entirely sure what it does, but it may help
you diagnose which changes messed things up.

Kim

On 5/16/17, brian albriton <cocanut50@ca.rr.com> wrote:
There use to be something called change back to factory defaults or
something like that. We probably haven't seen it since many moons and jaws
ago.

Is there an equivalent to that now? I've got some keystroke conflicts and
can't figure out what I goofed up so I want to go back to the way things
were before I started messing around.

All the best, Brian

Brian Albriton

iPhone 2136103315