Re: forwarding a thunderbird question for another Window Eyes user reading mail as non threaded

Brenda <bjnite@...>

Hi List,

I do have the latest version of Jaws, I just checked, and if I don't use the threaded view jaws does not reat the message list.

Using windows 7/64 with latest Jaws and TB.

Is there another setting I'm missing?

Thanks for any help.

Brenda

On 5/16/2017 11:24 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
This is a bug in the new version of TB. you have to have the latest version of jaws to fix it. Or run an older version of TB and turn off updates.
On 5/16/2017 6:32 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Hello List,

I'm trying to transition to Jaws starting with emailing which I am getting a lot of experience on lately.

I find with Jaws I have to view messages as threaded which I don't

like. Is there a way to read messages as unthreaded. Jaws doesn't seem

to read the titles unless threaded. Hoping there is a setting to be

changed.