Re: Questions concerning Thunderbird

James Bentley

Glad to get your opinion.  I have a couple people that I can ask.

I want to play with TB for a week or so to find out if it screws up like WLM often does.  If not, I'm changing email clients.

Thanks for everything.

James B

On 5/16/2017 9:17 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 06:59 pm, James Bentley wrote:
What I am hoping for is for the message headers to read the same way that they did in WLM.

 P.S.:  If you're not against asking for sighted help on principle it is faster, much faster, to do the rearranging of the order via mouse-driven drag and drop and the addition of columns via right-clicking on the headings row and selecting/deselecting the columns you'd like to have displayed.

The logistics of doing this with a screen reader is just far more time consuming, so if you have a willing assistant and speed is of the essence then I'd definitely go that route.