Re: Questions concerning Thunderbird

James Bentley

Cool, I'll get my date back after midnight.

If you run across any information as to how I might move the unread to be the first column, please let me know.  It saves a major amount of time to see that first if I am going through a lot of email.

James B

James B

On 5/16/2017 9:11 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
James,

         Oh, that you can definitely do.  When I was playing around with this a while ago when a question like this came up before I had rearranged mine to something very similar to what you list.  I can't even recall what the original order was and I know that I added the status column so that the screen reader would read either "Read" or "Unread" because the questioner back then wanted that desperately.

          By the way the date itself is a date time stamp.  If the message is from today it's only the time but once it's past today's date the full date/time stamp with the date showing first, but all in the same column.