Entire grid being read out by JAWS 18 in WPF application when first field is focused

eli.klein@...

We are building a 508 compliant WPF application, and one thing we found was that TextBlocks in every cell of the same Grid are being read off when the first item is selected. Also, it does not work if you are using 'shift' + 'tab' to move selection backwards, only when you use 'tab' alone and move forward. I tested if it was somehow a property of Grids by making a sample application with a Grid and TextBlocks in the columns and rows and selecting the upper left cell, and that did not make JAWS read all items on the Grid. So I don't think it is a general property of the Grid in WPF. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? And also how to stop it would be nice.