Re: Questions concerning Thunderbird

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 06:59 pm, James Bentley wrote:
What I am hoping for is for the message headers to read the same way that they did in WLM.

 P.S.:  If you're not against asking for sighted help on principle it is faster, much faster, to do the rearranging of the order via mouse-driven drag and drop and the addition of columns via right-clicking on the headings row and selecting/deselecting the columns you'd like to have displayed.

The logistics of doing this with a screen reader is just far more time consuming, so if you have a willing assistant and speed is of the essence then I'd definitely go that route.