Re: Questions concerning Thunderbird

James,

         Oh, that you can definitely do.  When I was playing around with this a while ago when a question like this came up before I had rearranged mine to something very similar to what you list.  I can't even recall what the original order was and I know that I added the status column so that the screen reader would read either "Read" or "Unread" because the questioner back then wanted that desperately.

          By the way the date itself is a date time stamp.  If the message is from today it's only the time but once it's past today's date the full date/time stamp with the date showing first, but all in the same column.