Re: Questions concerning Thunderbird

James,

           If what you're looking for is the actual date-time stamp of when the message was sent I do not see anything that matches that description or even hints at it.  This could be buried somewhere in the message header, but I doubt you want to wade through those.

           What I'm suggesting is that you can actually plow through the available columns in Thunderbird to see what's available.  If something's there that you want, if you do the NVDA-to-JAWS keystroke translation (which is generally pretty close, particularly if some of what's described isn't really the screen reader, but either Windows or Thunderbird commands) you can take a look at what your options are, add or remove the columns you'd like to display, and even reorder their order if you so desire.