Re: Questions concerning Thunderbird

James,

If what you're looking for is the actual date-time stamp of when the message was sent I do not see anything that matches that description or even hints at it.  This could be buried somewhere in the message header, but I doubt you want to wade through those.

What I'm suggesting is that you can actually plow through the available columns in Thunderbird to see what's available.  If something's there that you want, if you do the NVDA-to-JAWS keystroke translation (which is generally pretty close, particularly if some of what's described isn't really the screen reader, but either Windows or Thunderbird commands) you can take a look at what your options are, add or remove the columns you'd like to display, and even reorder their order if you so desire.
--
Brian        Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

Many are under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built.  Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.