Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: Questions concerning Thunderbird

James,

          I know that JAWS supports the same drag and drop commands as are supported in NVDA exist in JAWS, but I don't have my keystrokes documents handy at the moment to find 'em.

--
Brian        Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

        Many are under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built.  Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.