From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Lois Goodine
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 1:10 AM
To: jfw
Subject: On Mouse over

Thank you for your reply concerning my problem turning off mouse over in
kjaws 13.
The route you describe doesn't work. The setting center has become kquite
complex and I'm having difficulty finding my way in it although I[m working
on the tutorial on it. I'll keep trying. I think I'm not saving my setting
somehow; although the instruction sounded simple enough Lois Goodine.
al413@verizon.net.