From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:11 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Mouse Over

Thank you Matthew for your detailed and instructive steps for solving this
specific problem.
For me, this confirms my observation that the new Settings Center is a
giant step backwards.
I am an average but long time JAWS user and, rhetorically, I ask how any
casual user of the increasingly complex powerhouse of JAWS 13 is to learn
these kind of commands. It's early here so I hope some of you understand my
lament. Mitch