Re: Hello

Michelle's Home Emails

Hi Chris many thanks for the reminder I forgot about that.
Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 May 2017, at 6:19 pm, Chris G <jedikent@mysticaccess.email> wrote:

For what it is worth, JAWS doesn't assign a hot key by default to start it.
You can always press windows-r to run and type
jaws18 for version 18
jaws 17 for version 17.

You'll need to make a hot key such as alt-control-j if you want that to work.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess