Oops! My previous message was in response to your message, not to Sieghard

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

----- Original Message -----
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: major warning about c cleaner and windows 10

Sieghard,

Couple of years ago, MS accessibility warned me not to use this program anymore and at that point I simply uninstalled it and just use the built in MS tools.

Best,
Al

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 6:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: major warning about c cleaner and windows 10

Hi Jed,

If you have a copy of Windows 10 Creators Update on a USB stick, the entire installation process is accessible with Narrator, definitely worthwhile to create such a stick for the future.
Also, out of curiocity, did even Narrator not work any more?
As for those registry cleaners and optimizers and what have you, I have long since decided that they are all a bunch of BS. I used to have one as well and each time I ran it tere were things it found, then it said it had fixed whatever number of problems and when I ran it a minute later it had another couple of dozen problems, like I said, total BS in my opinion.

Regards,
Sieghard

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 2:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: major warning about c cleaner and windows 10

Hey guys,

OK for those of you using windows 10, i had a bad experience with c cleaner. I ahve used it for years with various versions of windows, but never again with win 10. Long story short, i now have to re-format, not happy! I would not suggest it. I did a clean up yesterday, went to reboot, and had no speech. I hadc to have a friend come over and he's now working to re-install windows.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.