locked Re: jaws 18 and password fields?

Angel

I have a suggestion for the poster. Who seems to have difficulty typing his password. I have motor difficulty. Which causes it to be difficult to type on a lap top keyboard. I use a wireless desktop keyboard. Which keys are more easily used by me. This might be an alternative.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Barnett" <randy@soundtique.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: jaws 18 and password fields?

well great I guess we can all drop the issue since you know what is best for all people in all situations... I bow in awe of your ability to know all that is needed in all situations for all people... We will just consult you from now on and let thy be judged.

On 5/15/2017 10:16 PM, James Homuth wrote:
That had nothing to do with possible other disabilities. That had everything
to do with what I see as general altogether hand holding. Window Eyes did a
lot of things that let users get away with being perhaps not as careful as
they should be. That was one of those things, albeit a minor one, and one
every other screenreader realized a long time ago served little actual
purpose.