From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: Sharing documents via facebook?

Amar,

Is this a JAWS-related question?

Dave Carlson

From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain@amarjain.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 00:06
Subject: Sharing documents via facebook?

Hi All,
I am looking at the possibility of sharing documents via facebook page.
Directly it is not possible, and I have tried using an app called docs.com,
developed by microsoft and facebook.
Though it is allowing me to share and view the document on my wall, but it
is not allowing me to do the same on my facebook page.
Can you advise me what can be the solution / other possibilities for the
same?
Regards
Amar Jain.