From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 5:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: major warning about c cleaner and windows 10

Hi Jed,

If you have a copy of Windows 10 Creators Update on a USB stick, the entire installation process is accessible with Narrator, definitely worthwhile to create such a stick for the future.
Also, out of curiocity, did even Narrator not work any more?
As for those registry cleaners and optimizers and what have you, I have long since decided that they are all a bunch of BS. I used to have one as well and each time I ran it tere were things it found, then it said it had fixed whatever number of problems and when I ran it a minute later it had another couple of dozen problems, like I said, total BS in my opinion.

Regards,
Sieghard