Re: witchcraft with jaws

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

download the version of Jaws you need then find it and right click (shift f10) click copy as path. then hit windows key + r and paste the path you copied earlier followed by /type repair just as I typed it. Hit enter and the installer will repair Jaws.

On 5/14/2017 6:43 PM, Pablo Morales wrote:

Hi all,

I have a weird situation with jaws 18. It is the problem. I  started getting some problems after I installed windows creator, so I downgraded it to the previous version of windows 10. Well, I had to reinstall office and everything was working well, but jaws continued crashing. So  I uninstalled jaws, but after I restarted my computer when the windows installer finishing removing jaws, jaws continue talking. I  went to check the list of programs installed, and there wasn’t jaws. However I used jaws to do all these tasks. So, obviously windows installer, the register and windows are not communicating very well. How can I fix my jaws when my computer doesn’t know that is installed?

Thanks for all,