I like TB very much.

lucky1inct@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

On 5/14/2017 2:01 PM, Mario wrote:
I use TB because it's just mor convenient and simple, once I'm
configured right.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jed Barton [mailto:jed@jedbarton.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 1:36 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: web mail or thunderbird

Hey guys,
Thought i would get some feedback from you guys. I'm giving it a shot
to see how much i like it and so far so good. Do you guys mainly use
a program like thunderbird, or do most of you stick to html with gmail
with jfw? I gotta say so far it seems great not to have another
program running. Just figured i would get some good feedback.

Cheers,
Jed

.