Re: major thunderbird issues

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Here is the installer for 45.8 from the link you provided. Its pretty cool that every release ever is still up on TB;''s server! :)
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/releases/45.8.0/win32/en-US/

On 5/14/2017 12:12 PM, James Bentley wrote:
Hi Randy,

Well, after I took a look at the link that I posted , I discovered that I couldn’t make heads nor tails out of the stupid thing.  So, I downloaded TB V38.3 from the link that you posted.

Later this afternoon, I will try to figure out if I understand how to completely delete all of my current TB files.  If so, I will go for the new TB install.

I appreciate all of your time and effort,

James B

Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: major thunderbird issues

Randy, thanks for looking.

I just found a ThunderbirdFTTP site where all prior versions are listed.

I saw on a list some where that TB 45.8 was a good choice for a Jaws17 user.  I’m curious to know what you think about that.

Here’s the link.

Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 1:22 PM

This is a safe download. I have got files here before.
http://www.bestdownload.com/view.php?detail=1152

V38 is the only version I could find that wasn't a Alpha or Beta.