m.facebook.com

Laura Richardson

Is anybody having trouble being able to log onto Facebook via m.facebook.com from a laptop or desktop computer?  I’ve done this for several years without a single problem.  When I go to this site it does not give me the option as it always has to type in my user name and password and then press enter on the log in button.  When I go to m.facebook.com now, at the top of the page it says Log In.   When I arrow down it says “log in as *** button” and when I press enter nothing happens.  Could anybody please help?

Thank you,

Laura