JAWS and Windows Mail

Rick Roderick <rickrod@...>

Hello, everyone,

Here is a message that is definitely on-topic.

I have Windows Vista on a 32-bit machine. Windows Mail came preinstalled.
When I write an address with autocomplete, it comes up properly. I can hear
it in JAWS, but on the Focus 40, all that appears is a semicolon. How do I
get addresses to appear properly. I am using structured mode.

The same kind of thing happens in Winamp, though not to the same degree.
How do I get all of my bookmarks to appear as I scroll to them? Right now,
they work to a point. Then, I can only hear them.