Kertana and searching for a file, or for key words in a file

Sharon

I used to be able to go into Windows Explorer, and search for a file, and even for key words somewhere on my hard drive even if I didn’t know what file the words were in. When I now go to file explorer, and then to search, it wants to take me to the internet, and it appears that Kertana is somehow in charge. Anyone know how to just simply find a file when I know it’s name, or find key words in a file when I don’t? I may or may not know what folder the file is in. I used to just go to my documents and just start the search. Talk about confused!

Sharon