Re: Getting rid of MS Edge as the default open app

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Unfortunately windows will open certain links in Edge no matter what you have set your default preferences too... MS will also change your default search engine to bing without your permission or notification...

On 5/12/2017 6:29 AM, Lauren Snyder wrote:

Hi:

How do I make sure whether I am opening a .pdf, a file attachmnet in mail, that I can choose the program I want the application open in. I don’t know what happened, but when I tried to open an attachment in Outlook, it went automtically to MS Edge. Also, when I clicked on a link, MS edge started instead of my preferred IE.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Lauren Snyder

princessesrule@...