From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: interesting blog about accessibility.

Very interesting coming from the company which has an installer that is not accessible and where, at best and if you really know what you are doing, you can get it done using Jaws convenient OCR or I guess an unattended installer such as from Ninite.
Also from the company which a couple of months ago release an iOS app update which completely broke the app for Voiceover users, as soon as you opened the app and tapped on files to look at a file the app crashed and booted you out.
Yes, they did fix it somewhat quickly, but it's still funny though because of the installation issue on a PC.

Regards,
Sieghard