From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: 11 May 2017 01:16
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: computer very slow when starting up

Hey there, awesome. Any idea where to get it?

On 5/10/2017 6:28 PM, paul lemm wrote:
Hi,

As far as start up programs go, I use a program called C cleaner, , this works as a tool for removing unwanted files on your PC just like windows disk clean up. It’s a free program and as well as a clean up utility it also has an option to view what programs run at start up and you can disable any you don’t want running or that aren’t necessary .

Regards