Re: interesting blog about accessibility.

Soronel Haetir

Sieghard Weitzel,

One thing to keep in mind, accessibility does not only mean usable by
the blind (though that is of course our greatest need and what we
generally think of by the term).

Very interesting coming from the company which has an installer that is not
accessible and where, at best and if you really know what you are doing, you
can get it done using Jaws convenient OCR or I guess an unattended installer
such as from Ninite.
Also from the company which a couple of months ago release an iOS app update
which completely broke the app for Voiceover users, as soon as you opened
the app and tapped on files to look at a file the app crashed and booted you
out.
Yes, they did fix it somewhat quickly, but it's still funny though because
of the installation issue on a PC.

Regards,
Sieghard