Re: Disabling a jaws keystroke for a particular app.

Mohith BP

Hi Tony,

Just adding to what Mike suggested.
You have to go to the Default as Alt+Shift +Up is a default keystroke.
Press Ctrl+Chift+D to go do default after you open Keyboard manager as
suggested by Mike.
In the list select "Mouse Up" you can type "mouse" quickly
or type m and use down-arrow.

I think in your case you may have to delete the alt+Shift+Up combination.

PS: You will not be able to use Mouse up command in your system. If
you have the necessity to use the command please change the keystroke
from the action menu instead of deleting it.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohith B. P.

On 5/8/17, Mike B. <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:
Hi Tony,

Open the Jaws Manager by pressing, Jaws key + F2, now press the letter, K,
until you get to, & press enter on Keyboard Manager. You'll be in a list of

applications, so use 1st letter navigation to get to the application /
program you want to work with.

Now, tab 1 time into a list of keystrokes for that application / program.

Use 1st letter navigation, or whatever works best to get you to the
keystroke you want to change / modify / remove.

With the keystroke highlighted, press the, Alt, key to open the menues,
right arrow to the, Action, menu.

Now down arrow through the options to choose which of these options will
best suit your needs, & press enter on it. You can now tab through to see
what choices you have in dealing with this keystroke.

Sorry but, this is as far as I can take you. I truly hope this is what
you're looking for.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!