Re: Reading Kindle Books with JAWS 18

Soronel Haetir

If it's not the accessibility version then you simply use whatever
keys your screen reader normally does. AFAIK The shift+equals is
strictly for the accessibility version's self-voicing.

On 5/9/17, Dacia Cole <dacia.luck@gmail.com> wrote:
I have version 1.201 or whatever it is which I think is the newest
version and it implied that it didn't need the accessibility plug in.
Is that correct?
thanks,

dacia

On 5/9/17, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you have the accessibility for kindle version installed? As far as
I know those only work in that version). When I use shift+equals I am
told "Book narration rate increased" or "Book narration rate at
maximum" I am not aware of any other way to change the narration rate
when using the kindle app's self-voicing capability.

On 5/9/17, Dacia Cole <dacia.luck@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, when I do shift equals, it just says underline and doesn't speed
anything up, I don't think shift minus really works either. Are there
are
better ways to do it?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2017, at 10:07 AM, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote: