anything up, I don't think shift minus really works either. Are there are
better ways to do it?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2017, at 10:07 AM, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

thanks.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Dale Heltzer [mailto:deheltzer@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 10:28 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Reading Kindle Books with JAWS 18

Hah! I've been using the Kindle app so long that I don't remember where
I got the keyboard commands from... I imagine you could Google Kindle
narration keyboard - or something similar.
The app is a first attempt at accessibility, IMHO. Quick OCR helps, Kind
of. So does Omnipage, but that's a lot of work.

Here's what I use as keyboard commands

Go to library control-l
Open title control-o

Toggle Continuous or single-page reading mode: shift-control-c
Toggle male or female voice shift-control-v
Decrease narration rate shift-minus (which is underscore)
Increase narration rate shift-equals (which is plus)

Full-screen reading mode F11

If anyone else has something to make Kindle easier to use, please chime
in.