Re: A Music player

Dave...

Are we getting just a bit off topic for a JAWS list, now?
Dave Carlson

From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@insightbb.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 13:53
Subject: Re: A Music player

Here are a few Winamp questions.

1. How do I make a playlist of MP3 files for it?

2. I listen to a lot ofonline radio. I bookmark many of these stations.
Is there a way to put them in categories? I could do this when Real Player
was my main listening program, but I haven't figured out any way to do it
with Winamp.

3. When I go through my bookmarks, I can hear them without any problem, but
if I want to examine them on my braille display, they will no longer show up
after several lines. I am in structured mode.