From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 10:40
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 13, and MS WORD'S "word count"

Thanks for the suggestions.

Unfortunately, control + shift + G, although it does bring up the word
count info, that info is still not read automatically in jaws 13 as
was the case in previous versions.

The second solution does work but is, for my money, too labor
intensive for something basic that should be working before a release
goes public.

Still, appreciate the info.

On 11/11/11, Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:
Hi Curtis & Kimber,

While in a Word document, try the keystroke control, shift, + G.

You can also try the following;
1. While in the Word document you want the word count from, press Alt
+ T,
for tools, arrow down to Word Count, & press enter.
2. Route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor & press the page up button
/ key.
3. Arrow down 1 line at a time to get the word count & several other
statistics for this document.

Hope this helped. Take care.
Mike