From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dacia
Cole
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 7:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading Kindle Books with JAWS 18

Hi,

Some of the books I have purchased read with a text to speech voice that
isn't JAWS. Is there a way to speed up that speech and such in the kindle
for pc app? How do you know which version of the app you have?

thanks,

Dacia

On 3/23/17, Alyssa <lyssassong@gmail.com> wrote:
I have used it with no problems. Just download the latest version from
Amazon's site, and be sure to use the latest version of jaws 18.