Re: A Music player

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hey Sugar;

Here you go;

JAWS Commands for Winamp
The following sections contain keyboard commands available from within
Winamp.

General Commands
Playlist Editor Commands
Time Markers and Announcement
Equalizer Commands

General Commands
The following commands work in all Winamp windows except the minibrowser,
unless otherwise noted.

Description
Command

Begin Playing
X or SPACEBAR

Pause
C or SPACEBAR

Stop Playing

LEFT ARROW

Go Forward Five Seconds (main window and playlist editor)
RIGHT ARROW

Jump forward or backward a specified amount of time
ALT+SHIFT+J

Repeat last jump forward or backward a specified amount of time
ALT+J

Previous Track

Jump to First Track
CTRL+Z

Next Track

Jump to Last Track
CTRL+B

Open Internet Location (main window and playlist editor)
CTRL+L

Open File (main window or playlist editor)

Open Directory (main window or playlist editor)
SHIFT+L

Volume Up (main window or equalizer)
UP ARROW

Volume Down (main window or equalizer)
DOWN ARROW

Mute Sound
ALT+CTRL+M

Set Volume to 33%
ALT+CTRL+COMMA

Set Volume to 66%
ALT+CTRL+PERIOD

Maximize Volume
ALT+CTRL+SLASH

Pan 100% Left
ALT+CTRL+H

Pan 50% Left
ALT+CTRL+J

Center Sound
ALT+CTRL+K

Pan 50% Right
ALT+CTRL+L

Pan 100% Right
ALT+CTRL+SEMI COLON

Announce Current and Open Windows
INSERT+SHIFT+W

Toggle Main Window
ALT+W

Toggle Equalizer
ALT+G

Toggle Playlist Editor
ALT+E

Disable Minibrowser
ALT+T

Open Winamp Main Menu
ALT+F

Show Track Information
INSERT+SHIFT+T

Announce Track Name
ALT+CTRL+T

Review End of Track
ALT+R

Select Length of Time for End of Track Review
CTRL+INSERT+R

Announce Shuffle And Repeat Mode Settings
ALT+SHIFT+S

Toggle Shuffle Mode (main window or playlist editor)

Toggle Repeat Mode (main window or playlist editor)

Toggle Display Mode
CTRL+T

Toggle Video Mode
ALT+V

Toggle Library Mode
ALT+L

Playlist Editor
The following commands allow you to use and edit a Winamp playlist, and work
only in the playlist editor window.

Description
Command

Move Selection Up One Track
UP ARROW

Move Selection Down One Track
DOWN ARROW

Move Selection to Current Track
ALT+CTRL+DOWN ARROW

Swap Current and Following Tracks
ALT+DOWN ARROW

Swap Current and Preceeding Tracks
ALT+UP ARROW

Randomize Playlist
CTRL+SHIFT+R

Set Stop Marker on Current Track
CTRL+SHIFT+V

Announce Location of Stop Marker (any window)
ALT+CTRL+V

Clear Stop Marker (any window)
ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+V

Announce Status of Stop After Current Track Mode (any window)
ALT+CTRL+S

Resume Playing After Stop Marker (any window)
F12

Time Markers and Time Announcement
The following commands allow you to get time information about the current
track, or to manipulate time markers within a track. These commands work in
any Winamp window except the minibrowser.

Description
Command

Announce Elapsed Time
ALT+SHIFT+T

Announce Remaining Time
CTRL+SHIFT+T

Announce Length of Current Track
CTRL+INSERT+T

Set Time Marker

Jump to Time Marker
ALT+SHIFT+M

Remove Time Marker
CTRL+SHIFT+M

Equalizer Commands
The following commands give information about or change settings within the
Winamp equalizer. These commands work only in the equalizer window.

Description
Command

Toggle Equalizer

Toggle Autoload

Increase band Volume
1 through 0

Decrease band Volume
Q through P

Increase Pre-amp
GRAVE

Decrease Pre-amp
TAB

Pan Left
LEFT ARROW

Pan Right
RIGHT ARROW

Preset List
CTRL+S

Preset Menu

Summarize Equalizer Settings (any window)
CTRL+SHIFT+E