From: N K Shackelford
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 10:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to capture code on web page that have no audio challenge

I certainly agree about the price of Captcha Be Gone, but apparently,
Webvisum is not working at present, so let's hope that Firefox does
something to help this matter.

Nance

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 6:57 AM, N K Shackelford <nance62lady@...>
wrote:

I just went to what was supposed to be the site for this Captcha Be
Gone, and the page cannot be displayed. Does anyone have a good link
to download this?

On 5/7/17, paul lemm <paul.lemm@...> wrote:

> Although I don't have a web site with a capture to try, I tried using
it
> earlier this week in the most recent version of Firefox and its
definitely
> not working., in fact if you try any of the web visem shortcut keys none
of
> them work any longer. It must be a fairly recent change though as I
did
> use it successfully last month, shame this is gone as it’s a tool I
often
> use, definitely hope it is fixed

Sieghard
> Weitzel
> Sent: 07 May 2017 06:14
> To: main@jfw.groups.io
> Subject: Re: How to capture code on web page that have no audio
challenge

> Could somebody provide a website with a captcha? I hate them when they
show
> up, but can't find one right now to try Webvisum. I use Firefox 53.0.2
and
> could have sworn not long ago I successfully used Webvisum.
>
> Regards,
> Sieghard

Web

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--