Re: Disabling a jaws keystroke for a particular app.

Dave...

One point on this process: If the keystroke is common across several applications, it may be located in a default key manager file. So it may be necessary to look there for that keystroke.

Dave

From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 21:30
Subject: Re: Disabling a jaws keystroke for a particular app.

Hi Tony,

Open the Jaws Manager by pressing, Jaws key + F2, now press the letter, K, until you get to, & press enter on Keyboard Manager.  You'll be in a list of applications, so use 1st letter navigation to get to the application / program you want to work with.

Now, tab 1 time into a list of keystrokes for that application / program.

Use 1st letter navigation, or whatever works best to get you to the keystroke you want to change / modify / remove.

With the keystroke highlighted, press the, Alt, key to open the menues, right arrow to the, Action, menu.

Now down arrow through the options to choose which of these options will best suit your needs, & press enter on it.  You can now tab through to see what choices you have in dealing with this keystroke.

Sorry but, this is as far as I can take you.  I truly hope this is what you're looking for.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!