From: Tony Malykh [mailto:anton.malykh@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 6, 2017 6:38 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Disabling a jaws keystroke for a particular app.

Hello everyone,

I am trying to press Alt+Shift+Up arrow in emacs. However, at the same
time, this keystoke happens to trigger jaws command "Mouse up". I aM
not sure what does it do, but emacs never receives this keystroke,
because jaws acts on it instead.

Is there a way to disable a particular keystroke in jaws only for
specific application? In my case, I'd like to disable Alt+Shift+Up
arrow for Cygwin only. My emacs is running inside a Cygwin terminal.

Or if there is no way to disable it for specific application, how do I
disable or change a keystroke system-wide?

Thanks
Tony

.