From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 10:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: VFO has acquired the Pacielo Group

Exactly, because I have to say that I'm experiencing more and more difficulty that appears to be related to Jaws not keeping up with Office 365, which I currently use.

I'm not saying this to complain; I'm just noting it as an increasingly-significant reality that we all face.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan