From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 10:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws, windows & MS Word combination

Yes, and hopefully in 3yres, win 10 accessibility will improve and Jaws will be more stable. I have frequent pauses and crashes right now on two different machines.
Office 2013 runs better on my win 7 machine with Jaws 18 than it does on win 10. I have win 7 on my business machine and win 10 on two other machines...
On 5/7/2017 10:02 AM, Bill White wrote:
Only problem is that in three years, Windows 7 will no longer be supported.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com